Dynamically update your button appearance with custom icons!
This example will work with most button types, but we will be using an Action Button
- In the Stream Deck software:
- Assign a Streamer.bot
Actionbutton to your desired location
- Select your Streamer.bot instance (optional)
- Click the copy icon next to
Button ID, we will need it in the next steps
- In Streamer.bot:
- Create a new
Action, we will call ours
Update Stream Deck Background
- Add a new
Stream Deck -> Set Background
- Paste the Button ID copied from Stream Deck into the
Imageto your desired icon, we will use
- (Optional) Enter a
Colorto modify the background color, we will use
- Return to the Stream Deck software:
- Select your Streamer.bot instance and the newly created action to test it out directly from your Stream Deck!
- When your action is executed, it will make the modifications to the Stream Deck button!
- Highly Recommended to use Icones.js to easily obtain icons (with color!) in the supported formats (URL, Data URL, or SVG)
Table of Contents