v0.1.21or higher is required
- Follow the steps below to allow your Streamer.bot instance to communicate with the Stream Deck Software.
You must enable the Stream Deck server integration in Streamer.bot.
Integrations -> Stream Deck to configure the server.
- If you want to connect from another machine on your network, set the
Start Server to ensure the integration is enabled and running.
If you've installed the Stream Deck plugin, you should now see the
Streamer.bot category on the right-hand side of your Stream Deck Software.
The first time you use the plugin, you will have no Streamer.bot instances configured.
To configure your first instance, follow the instructions below:
- Drag a Streamer.bot key to your desired slot in the Stream Deck Software
- Click the instance drop down to view your available instances
Configure Instancesto add a new instance
- Enter the
Stream Deckserver integration in Streamer.bot
This plugin has a new identifier,
bot.streamer.streamdeck, allowing it to function side-by-side with the previous plugin,
- There is no direct migration path other than recreating buttons with the new plugin.
- You do not need to delete or recreate your old buttons, unless you plan on uninstalling the old plugin.
- If you keep both plugins installed, you will have two
Actionbuttons available under Streamer.bot, one for each version of the plugin.
When you are ready to uninstall the old plugin, you can follow the steps below:
- In the Stream Deck Software, right-click the old
Actionbutton and select
- Alternatively, you can navigate to
%APPDATA%/Elgato/StreamDeckand delete the
- Restart the Stream Deck Software